We Now Offer CBD Oil Massage
The CBD Oil Massage is a perfect treatment for releasing tension, alleviating aches and soreness, working out knots and aiding muscle recovery. It can be done as a relaxing massage or a stronger deep tissue treatment.
CBD (cannabidiol) is one of over 100 plant compounds called cannabinoids that come from cannabis. THC (the psychoactive ingredient of Cannabis) content does not exceed the legal limit of 0.2% in the products we use. This is done by only extracting CBD oil from cannabis plants naturally low in THC.
Our producers vigorously test their products carefully for THC content in line with UK and EU legislation. They closely monitor the CBD content of their products for transparency.
They are proud to make the claim that there is a minimum of:
- 1% CBD per 100ml of massage oil, which translates to 1000mg total CBD - 5ml (about 2 pumps of oil) provides 20mg total CBD
- 1.6% CBD in per 60ml of massage balm, which translates to 1000mg total CBD - 2.5ml (a generous lump of balm) provides 40mg total CBD.
What Is Topical CBD Good For? Surveys report the most common uses of topical CBD application was for
- joint pain
- dermatitis and
- muscle pain
- Anti-inflammatory - which may aid joint pain, muscle pain and recovery
- Vasodilator - may increase blood flow to muscles, speeding recovery
- Analgesic - may reduce neuropathic pain
- Antioxidant - may help with the general maintenance of healthy, vibrant skin
- Antibacterial - may help eliminate bacteria affecting underlying skin conditions
What does this mean for your massage experience?
- May enhance muscular relaxation by calming the nervous system.
- May increase the relief of neuropathic and inflammatory pain.
- May soothe damaged skin via anti- inflammatory and antioxidant action.
- May speed muscle recovery and reduce soreness by easing inflammation and increasing blood flow.
See our Massage Page for More details