Booking and Cancellation of first appointment for new clients
- New clients will be required to pay for their first appointment in advance.
- New clients will be liable for 100% of the cost of their appointment if they cancel less than 24 hours before their appointment.
- Prepaid appointments are non refundable, however, prior to the last 24 hours before the booking, the session can be rescheduled to a more convenient time, within 3 months of the date of the original appointment.
Booking and Cancellation of existing clients
- Existing clients will be liable for 100% of the cost of there appointment if they cancel less than 24 hours before their appointment.
- This will need to be paid, before regular bookings can resume.
- All Equipment is provided, EXCEPT TOWELS - you will need to provide your own towels for mobile massage services.
- Please remember to book a minimum of 24 hours in advance to allow adequate time to liaise regarding location and travel/set-up times.
- Your therapist from Trusted Touch Therapies will liaise with you to make sure there is adequate travel and set-up times.
- The final decision regarding suitable travel times for mobile bookings is at the discretion of the therapist. If the booking is deemed to far, a full refund will be given.
- All T&C's for New and Existing Clients listed above apply for Mobile Bookings.
- Payments for block bookings must be made in advance
- Payments for block booking are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Each block of 4 massages is valid from the date of the first massage and valid for 3 months from that date.
- The person who attends the first booking, is the only person who can redeem the subsequent massages in that block booking.
- This offer can not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Cancellations due to Coronavirus Covid-19
- The above still applies to any client cancelling with Coronavirus symptoms
- The only exception to this, is that both new and existing clients do not have to pay the cost of an appointment cancelled less than 24 hours in advance, if the cancellation is due to symptomatic or suspected Coronavirus Covid-19, and proof is provided.
- Any client with suspected Coronavirus Covid-19 will be required to wait 10 days, from from the day they informed the clinic, before they will be allowed to rebook.
In line with government guidelines, we respectfully ask you NOT to attend the clinic if:
- You have visited an areas affected by the virus within the last 2 weeks
- You are feeling at all unwell with flu-like symptoms within the last 7 days
- You have been in direct contact with someone who has or is suspected to have the virus within the last 2 weeks
Website Information, Trade Marks and Copyright
- All information on this website is protected by copyright © to Trusted Touch Therapies™
- No part of this website can be copied or reproduced by anyone without prior consent of Trusted Touch Therapies™ in advance.
- The name Trusted Touch Therapies™ and its associated logo are registered trade marks ™ to Trusted Touch Therapies™.